Friday, March 23, 2012

Life with baby Kelsey

Kelsey is two weeks old today, and while her birth is still fresh in my mind, it seems llike we've had her a long time. She is a sweet girl, and pretty patient. She sleeps and eats like a champ. I put her in the wrap and she really enjoys it and I love it because i get to hold my baby and I still have two hands to take care of the other kiddos.

3 days

1 week

12 days

Mom and Hailee came to take care of me and the kids, it was so much fun and the help was wonderful. Mom showed up with toys and clothes for Brett, Dantzel, Kelsey and Carly, it was like Christmas! I took naps everyday and we had fun talking, making treats, photo shoots, shopping, and playing games. There was also lots of work to be done with four kids 3 and under.
Ah, nothing like snuggling a newborn, especially this one!

My sweet kiddos!

Such a lovey.

Love this girl!

A little outing with Hails to the mailbox, backpack with fruit snack and all.

Haha, this picture cracks me up, I would love to know what they are thinking!

LOVE this picture, I already have it blown up in an 8X10.

So sweet. Mom had mentioned that Brett looks like Jeff in this picture and Brett loved that. Every time he sees this picture he says, "Oh I look like Jeffrey".

4 comments:

The Staley Family said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful and your kids are and little Carly is a doll. I bet it was so fun to have your mom and sister there. Have fun with the new little one!

Emily White said...

wow congratulations! you guys have a big family already! remember when we were all just newly married :)

Amber said...

Such cute kiddos! Congrats!!!!!

Alissa Allen said...

Adorable pictures Lindsay! I wish I could have come with mom and Hails! Can't wait to meet Kelsey and see you guys soon.