Friday, March 2, 2012

Waiting...

We are anxiously awaiting our little baby girl! I am due in 9 days, but wouldn't mind having her a little sooner. I have been avoiding a post because, well, it's not going to be terribly exciting.
Last week we went camping (38 weeks prego, go me!) to a park in Austin. We wanted to get the kids one last camping trip before the baby, and they loved it. They are champion campers, they fall asleep about 8-9 and wake up 6-7. That's pretty good considering their ages.
My ward had a baby shower for me and baby Kelsey (99% set on this name), and it was amazing!! I was completely spoiled; they have been so helpful since family is so far and I have a new appreciation for the term "ward family". Homemade quilts and blankets, summer clothes, diapers and more.
What we are up to while waiting...
37 weeks pregnant. No more pictures allowed after this point!

Brett spends most of his time here. We have named the extra room in our house the train room and it takes up the entire room! All of his trains have names and specific personalities. For example the blue train named Spencer is a mean train and crashes other trains off their tracks. Haha, he is so cute.

Our new car seats. So, we really didn't want to sell the car and the truck and couldn't afford the SUV we wanted, so we found these amazing car seats. They are steel framed and very slim and they fit with an infant car seat comfortably in the back of the car/truck. Ahhhh, lifesavers.

We took a Saturday trip to Pedernales state park. We spent the day bird watching, hiking, throwing rocks in the water, and a picnic lunch...perfect. Dantzel loves nature and being outside, and still eats dirt.

1 comment:

Emily White said...

as the queen of getting my babies to come early you just call me when you are sick of being pregnant and i will tell you all my secrets...one of which is a professional pre-natal massage (relaxation helps everything "down there" relax too :) but there are other tips :)