Sunday, August 4, 2013

Birthday Girl

It has been over a year since I have blogged. I have really missed writing and reading stories about the fun outings and goings on of our little family. So here we go again...its like a journal right? That should help motivate me!
My last post was Dantzel turning two and here she is turning three...wow, still can't believe we have had this sweet, angel girl for three years! We are the luckiest parents. Dantzel loves anything pink or purple, of course, and loves to round up things into piles. She will find anything pink and purple in the house and stash it all in her shopping cart, or behind a couch, or in a closet. She does't love sweets and would definitely prefer something salty. Loves to eat salad, and still "Mmmmmm, mmmmm" while eating, which I love so much. It will be a sad day for me when that ends. She is happy and sweet and such a joy to have around. The other day she said "you are my favorite mommy"...lump in throat.

Princess party! She was so excited and surprised when the house was decorated when she woke up!
Happy Birthday sweet girl!
Brett set up all the balloons and had a little photo shoot with the birthday girl, I love her face in this picture.
Her favorite birthday girft - mega blocks. $1 from a garage sale, love it!

I asked Dantzel if she wanted a cake or cupcakes for her birthday and she said both. So here it is, she really loved it. At the end of the day I asked her what her favorite part was, she said "blowing out my castles, but bretty did do it too, but that's okay" 

No comments: