Thursday, November 19, 2009

Texas in November

The weather here is absolutely wonderful!!!! It's in the 70's and sunny everyday and we are lovin' it! November has been an atypical month for me, I'm used to having my coat, boots and scarf on by now. We still bum around in jeans and t-shirts. (sorry if it seems I'm bragging a little, I am, I feel like I get to after the awful hot summer). Here are some of our outdoor activities...

You know how your neighbors stuff and toys are always way cooler than your own, well Bretty feels the same way. His friend next door has a little tikes bike and cozy coupe. He is really starting to LOVE these kind of things, and it is so much fun.

Crazy Bretty driver!

Jeff doesn't like this picture becuase the bike has pink on it, but I thought it was so adorable, I just had to post it. Brett loves hangin' out on the neighbors bike.

Jeff got a suprise e-mail from Acton saying "no class tomorrow", he was so happy. We were able to spend a few hours of good family time.

Love this pic, check out those eyes. WOW!
Jeff and Brett chasing the ducks/goose back into the water.

2 comments:

Emily White said...

what can you say when his best friend is the hottest little toddler around?!?!? some of her stuff is bound to have some pink on it :)

The Allens said...

Lindz, he is going to be a car and airplane kind of a guy. he just looks natural in that car.

Love you.

james