Tuesday, November 3, 2009

good lil' vampire

I was debating this year for halloween... should he be a cute fluffy bunny or tiger or something sweet and squishy?? or a vampire because of his awesome widow's peak?? It was quite the dilemma. And the winner is...
Good lil', cute, sweet, squishy vampire (if there is such a thing).

punk witch + vampire = fun Halloween. Bretty got his first taste of pixie stick and dum dum thanks to Jeff of course. I'm of the no refined sugars in the first year policy, oh well.

6 comments:

Hails said...

Lindzelfolf! You found a spider tattoo! Way to go, I am so happy! You look so cute and so does your little squishy vampire!

Anonymous said...

Cute! He has the perfect widows peak for a vampire, how adorable!

Britney said...

I love your choice! He is so dang cute and I can't believe you have a kid!!! Also---HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!, yesterday.
Sorry I missed telling you but I was thinking of you a lot yesterday and I hope you are still doing amazing!

Megan said...

I love the widow's peak, very clever! Parker has one too but I didn't even think of making him a vampire! He's darling!

Emily White said...

hahaha lil' brettsky gives edward cullen a run for his money. no wonder saira is in love with him :)

Susan said...

You both look very cute!