Saturday, October 17, 2009

October...thus far

Time is flying here in Texas. We are finally starting to enjoy the weather, cool crisp air, 75 degrees. Jeff is insanely busy and studying constantly, so unfortunately this post is about all the things me and Brett do while Jeff is at school.
Our first outing in October was the Zoo. Brett loved looking at all the animals and was fascinated with the Lions. As we were looking at the lion exibit, I said to Brett, "what does a lion say... ROOAARR" Yea, well the lions didn't like that too much, they jumped up and started ROARing like crazy at us. Then I saw the sign "Please don't yell at these animals" ooops. Hehe, just trying to teach my little munchkin animals sounds.

Me and Brett with the lions. The male lion is glaring at us, I think he feels threatened by my ROARing skills.

Our second outing was to the Pumpkin Festival. There was so much to do. Brett went on a swing for the first time in his long life and loved it. He was hanging on for dear life and just yelling... AAAHHH. We went on a tractor hay ride, face painting, ducky pool, petting zoo, and tractors, it was awesome.
You can almost hear the "AAAHHH"

Dazed and confused after the face painting experience

Brett wasn't afraid one bit. Don't worry everybody, his hands were sanitized immediately after the pet.

Pumpkin Festival!!!

Brett has been reaching so many milestones and we are so proud. He gives five, pinches my nose so I will give a ridiculous squack, pulls up to his knees, claps hands, bounces up and down when he hears music, talks about "dada" all day, and loves the "baba"(bottle). He went to his 9 month check up and here are the numbers. Brett Louis Neeley weighing in at 20lbs 6oz, and 30 in tall, champion of the Neeley home! He is in the 50% for weight and 95% for height.

Brett hanging out at his toy drawer.


3 comments:

Elisa Allen said...

Super Cute Lindz!!! You're such a cute little mommy. Although I must say, jackets in the first picture??? With 75 degree weather??? Um, you guys are gonna freeze to death in a few days!!! :) We're excited to see you! Love ya!

Alissa Allen said...

I am waiting for you to pull in the driveway right now....so excited to get my hands on Brett! You crack me up with the hand sanitizing at the petting zoo...you and I are too alike! Cute pics!

Adrie said...

You are such a good mommy and always doing fun things with him. He is so cute!