Friday, October 30, 2009

Dream Vacation to....

Idaho!!!!
So Rexburg Idaho doesn't have warm weather, beaches or great places to eat. But Rexburg Idaho does have my awesome family, so to me it is my dream vacation. Jeff was so sweet and let me and Brett leave for a whole week to go visit the family. Jeff survived a week by himself, but barely, we had to come home and save him. :)
One of the nice things about going home is I can slip back into my 17 year old high school habits: laying on the couch eating fruit snacks and granola bars, messy room, telling the fam to play with Brett because we will be leaving soon while I lay with my feet propped up. It sounds really lazy, but it was much needed.
Brett wasn't so sure abot grandpa at first. So they went outside to have some bonding time. They found a Texas longhorn in the pasture (no fence) and practiced their "mooooing".

The whole cow and bonding thing really worked, after that they were best buds.

For mom's 50th birthday/halloween party she dressed up as a clown, it was awesome, what a cool grandma (and mom).

Alissa the pirate and Bretty the vampire

The Three Amigas

Brooklyn just loved little Bretty and held him any chance she could!

Also while in Idaho I was able to get with my nursing friends from BYU-Idaho. We all have had children in the past few months. It was such a blast to see our babies together.

I had so much fun visiting the whole family. I got to go out to lunch with my grandma Jones and my aunt Lisa, I also got my hair done...it was suffering badly. I went back to my natural color (dark blonde) and got layers. I'll have to post pics of the new do. Thanks everybody for a great week.

1 comment:

Hails said...

Lindz! It was so fun seeing you and playing with you and Bretty! I love you guys!