Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Welcome to Texas!

My mom made a special visit all the way from Idaho. It was so much fun and she stayed for an entire week. We spent our time exercising, talking, shopping, dancing, site seeing and playing with Brett. Brett just loved Grandma, he would wake up from every nap looking around for her (grandma). Mom was so sweet and wanted to help all the bums and people trying to ask for money, what a softy! We made sure before she left, that she left with bags full of Texas souvenirs as you can see below.

Look at all this Texas stuff, good thing the Longhorns are doing so well in football this year!! My little Texas Longhorn football star!

Mom and Bretty were best pals by the end of the trip. This if Jeff playing peek-a-boo from behind me, Brett loves peek-a-boo, it looks like grandma does too.

We had so much fun with mom and we already miss her. Brett and I will be going to Idaho for a visit at the end of October...so excited. Brett is growing up so fast and doing so well. He eats Ritz crackers and string cheese. Oh dear, my baby is eating real people food. I think I need another baby.

4 comments:

Jerolyn and Matt said...

Looks like you guys had a nice visit! Brett is getting so big! He is so adorable! Hope everything is going well! Take care!

Megan said...

He is darling! Sound like you guys are having fun in Texas :)

Alissa Allen said...

I'm glad you had fun! Can't wait to see you and Brett in October! You're ready for another baby huh???? :)

The Stoddards said...

How cute!! He looks like such a happy baby, I am going to have to give you a call and catch up soon! What days are you coming to Idaho? Are you going to have time to meet up for lunch?