Saturday, August 29, 2009

Our New Schedule!

Jeff's program started full force this week and he has been so busy. He is loving the stuff he is learning! This is kind of what our schedule looks like:
5 am: Jeff wakes up, exercises and studies.
6 am: Brett and I wake up to join him, fix him breakfast and have him out the door by 6:30ish.
Then me and Brett exercise and get ready for the day and have a morning nap.
12 noon: We take Jeff his lunch at school and spend about 15 min with him. Then he studies while me and Brett try and find fun things to do in Austin (splash park, museums, farmers market, ect)
6 pm: Jeff gets home and we have dinner together, bathe Bretty and get him to bed. Then me and Jeff have a few minutes to hang out.
8 pm: Back to studying for Jeff, while I try to keep myself busy (practice piano, sudoku, read, blog, scrapbook, ect)
12 midnight: Jeff finishes studying, drags me off the couch where I fell asleep a few hours ago.
Then we start all over at 5am the next morning, Monday-Saturday!

16 hours of study per day
2 hours with me and Brett
5 hours of sleep
1 hour exercise/get ready
He is such a hard worker! I love that guy!

Here are some cute pics of last weekend, before the program started. We went to the splash park with friends from the school. Brett is starting to like the water splashes. When we first got here, he would cry every time someone splashed him. But you can see in the picture, he is learning to love it!Saturday we drove about 30 miles outside of Austin to a place called Hamilton Pools. It is a natural spring that is perfect water temp, we had such a blast. We also went on a 3 mile hike! It felt so good to get out and be active!
Me and Bretty got the best package in the mail from our sister-in-law/aunt, with all sorts of loot! She spoiled us... and we liked it. Thanks Alissa! Getting good mail is the best! Click on the picture to enlarge to read the card. The inside says "Trying to stay sane here. And you?" Haha, I love it!

1 comment:

Alissa Allen said...

Cute! I am sorry you guys have such a bummer schedule! Remember, this is temporary! I promise to keep sending fun mail as long as you are away! Love you guys!