Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Big Surprise!!

I got the biggest surprise last Tuesday. It was 2 in the afternoon and I was taking a nap with Brett. All of the sudden I hear this pounding on the door. I wake up frantic and my heart is racing. I rush to the door and....... Hailee is there at my door. WOW! She flew all the way from Provo to Austin to spend a week with me and she totally surprised me. We had sooooo much fun, thanks sis.
Brett is sitting up like such a big boy, so I decided to have a little photo shoot with him. It was so fun! Here are some cute shots!

7 comments:

Elisa Allen said...

So cute Lindz. That's so fun that Hails came to see you again. What an awesome sista!!! Your pictures look great. What a handsome little stud! Miss you guys.

Hails said...

Lindsay! Those are the cutest pictures! I love them so much! I had so much fun, thanks for spoiling me! Love ya.

The Stoddards said...

Those pictures are so dang cute, it was so good to talk to you, trust me I will be calling for more advice soon!

Adrie said...

That is so sweet of your sister to come visit you. Your little boy is getting so BIG, I can't believe how fast he is growing. He is adorable!

Emily White said...

those are such good "brettskee" faces...especially the last one. what a little hound dog!

Anonymous said...

Oh Lindsey it was so fun running into you at the temple today! Your family is beautiful!

*hugs*

MY FAMILY said...

Hi Lindsay,
What a cute little guy you have. Glad to hear you are doing good!