Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"...so let the sun shine in..."

Bretty and I are kind of stuck in doors for a while. The weather is beautiful... blue skies, 40 degrees, but the air quality is so bad I can't take him out yet. So we open all the blinds in our basement apartment and soak up as much Vit D as possible, and sing "So let the sun shine in". It seems to help!!!
In some of my spare time I am trying to learn how to use my new camera. I'm not a professional, but Bretty has such a cute face, he makes the pics good. He is such a good baby, he will just hang out while I dance around him with the camera taking shots!

6 comments:

Adrie said...

Lindsay he is beautiful, you are the cutest mommmy!

Alissa Allen said...

These are the cutest pictures! Mom gave us a copy of one and he is on our fridge. Now if we can only meet this little guy! Hope to see you guys soon!

Mallory Miller said...

Hey How are you guys! Can't wait until you can come out of your cave! Are you going stir crazy yet? let me know if you need anything.

Adrie said...

My hair was so blonde until I had kids and now it's like a dirty blonde, and I've heard the more kids you have the darker it get but who knows. With all the kids you want it's going to end up black. jk I love you and can't wait to see you and that baby in real life!

Adrie said...

Oh ya and I guess they have to put red in it when you color light hair dark or it will go green.

The Poore Family! said...

Love, love, love, love, love it!!!!!!!! He is to gorgeous...errrr handsome!!!! :) I can call little baby boys gorgeous right?? Or is that a no no? I don't know! But whatever it is, he is awesome!