Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day


Happy Valentines Day to my two favorite boys in the whole wide world. I love watching them together, it is so sweet.
Brett's plaid shirt is size 9 months, but I walked into the room and that is what Jeffrey had dressed him in, this little boy will be hunting and fishing before we know it.
Jeff loves having tummy time with Bretty on his chest, and often times the baby falls asleep. I think he like the vibrations when Jeff talks and sings.
Jeff tries to have scripture study with Bretty, but he's not very interested!
Little Bretty is growing so much, he is 5 weeks old today! Hooray, he is still alive, I must be doing something right! He is starting to get little fat pads on his fingers and rolls on his thighs! He is sleeping well, about 4-5 hours at a time at night, and that makes for a very happy mommy. He is starting to smile and coo and tell us stories, when he gets excited he starts breathing like crazy, it is hilarious. Jeff and I could just sit on the bed and watch him for hours. I haven't been able to catch a smile on the camera yet, but I will post more pics as soon as I get them, his smile melts my heart.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Lindsay,
Baby Brett is getting so big I can't even believe that he is one month old!! Where does the time go? He looks so much like his daddy! You are such a cute mommy. I can't wait for you to bring him to work.... Take care and I miss working with you :(

Adrie said...

Little Brett is so cute, I love his big eyes! It looks like you guys are doing wonderful with the new little guy, and I'm so happy that you keep us updated with your blog posts. I really want to see you so you should come in on Tuesday or Friday at 5. Love ya!

Alissa Allen said...

So cute! Can't wait to meet him soon!

The Idaho Shaum's said...

Lindsay and Jeff-Brett is to cute and I love him in that orange plaid. It reminds me of when his father wore orange!!!?