Monday, May 30, 2011

LA Zoo and Hiking at Mormon Rock

We went hiking for Memorial Day to see Mormon Rock located in southern california. They are really amazing rock formations, although they look insignificant in the pictures. Brett hiked 1.2 miles...he is getting strong.


The LA zoo is a really fun place. It is a clean zoo and they take really good care of their animals (nice big exhibits, very clean). The kids LOVED it. Dantzel mostly liked looking at all the people. Brett would squeal at each exhibit, and say "bye bye (gorilla, lion, giraffe)" before we left each exhibit. It was a great, exhausting day!



They look so amazed...haha, it cracks me up. We were just looking here at the California Sea Lions, and yes they were in a bit of a trance.

3 comments:

The Stoddards said...

Seriously, cutest family ever! You are the best mommy! I also loved your family picture at the top of your blog everyone looks amazing! When I grow up I want to be just like you!!

The Staley Family said...

Thanks for leaving a comment. I forget you have a blog- so I added it to my list. It is a great way to see how my cousins are doing. You have a beautiful family!

Adrie said...

Linsay I miss you girl! Your kids are as cute as ever and growing way too fast. Hope all is well in Idaho!