Friday, May 6, 2011

Dantzel -- 9 months

Wow, my baby is 9 months old. She is such a little lovey. Not crawling yet, but rolling like crazy. She is starting to take nice long naps because she can roll onto her stomach, she sleeps so much better that way.
Dantzel has learned to clap her hands and wave bye bye. She is ALWAYS smiling that big gummy smile (no teeth yet).
Dantzel all dolled up before Jeff's sister Jennifer's wedding. She actually kept her bow in all day!! She was the cutest flower girl!
She can say "dada" "mama" "baba" and "nine nine" which she says when she's angry and I think in means no.

3 comments:

Lesley Wright said...

She is so cute I love her purple dress with the flower.

Alissa Allen said...

She looks so adorable! I love that smile. Maybe Rowan will beat her to the teeth! I can guarantee she wouldn't be that tan if you were still in Rexburg! :)

Karolin said...

nine really does mean no- it is the german pronounciation for no!!! smart girl!!!!