Monday, September 13, 2010

Dantzel is 6 weeks!

It is amazing how fast she is changing...
1 day

3 days

2 weeks


3 weeks

4 weeks

6 weeks
Dantzel is chubby and cute, she is gaining all her weight in the cheeks! It think it is adorable. We sure love having her around. She is starting to smile, especially for her Daddy. She is an AMAZING sleeper. She only wakes up once a night for a feeding and sleeps in until 8. I am so dang lucky!!
Jeff is so proud to be mowing his own lawn with his own mower, I can imagine this a big day for any man!

Jeff ran the Mesa Falls Marathon!!! He ran the whole 26.2 miles, and didn't walk at all. Way to go baby!!

8 comments:

Da Denninghoff's said...

Congratulations on your little girl! She's a beauty! Jeff a marathon, That's awesome. If youre goin private count us in nitalvega@yahoo.com

Matt and Amanda said...

She's adorable! You make cute babies:)

Ashlee said...

Cute! I can't wait to meet her. My mom has a gift for you. Maybe I can drop it off next time I'm in town.

Megan said...

She is darling! so happy for you! if you are going private we would love to see it too meganr1947@aol.com. but that is crazy that she was born on your sisters wedding day. what are the chances!! congratulations

Brooke said...

Linds she is adorable!!

Emily White said...

1 - love love love the new family pic

2 - dantzel's baby blessing dress is off the hook

3 - i need rook night and a treat

Alissa Allen said...

super cute Lindz! And I love the family picture too!

Adrie said...

Oh my...she is so adorable!!! I love your new family pic, so cute!!!