Sunday, September 26, 2010

Brother and Sister

So there are times when these two look alike, and some times they look nothing alike. Here is a pic of both of them at 2 months.
Brett at 2months.Dantzel at 2 months

Having a baby in the summer kind of throws off vacation opportunities. We decided to go on a mini vacation to grandma and grandpa's cabin in Island Park. It was our first get away since graduate school and we had a blast.
Dantzel loves 4-wheeling, she fell asleep within minutes on each ride.

Brett and Jeff playing in the woods. Hooray, the leaves are turning colors.

Family pic using self-timer, never quite sure when to smile.

Dantzel isn't very religious, she did not want to go to church this morning, but she did look to die for!

6 comments:

Emily White said...

holy smokes does she have red hair or is it just the lighting?!?!?!

and her dress IS fabulous :)

Hails said...

Hey Lindz!

I love, love, love it! Everytime I think about little Brett, I miss him so bad! Can't wait to see you next week!

Adrie said...

Vacations and babies just don't mix, but it looks like you guys had some fun! I don't think your babies look anything alike, but they are still both adorable!

Amanda said...

I am so glad you found us! I didn't realize you had a blog, but it is so fun to see your sweet new girl and to find out what you've been up to!

maria said...

You have such a cute little family! Hope all is going well for you guys!

The Drakes said...

I can't believe it's already 2 months! I wish I could have seen her before we left! I hope everything is good with you guys!!