Monday, April 6, 2009

All Shook Up


All Shook Up tells the story of a square little town in the middle of a square state in the middle of a square decade where a lonely young girl dreams of hitting the open road. Into her life rides a gorgeous guitar-playin' roustabout who changes everything. This musical uses songs from Elvis Presley and is a rockin' good time! I went and saw the play with my sister Hails and sister-in-law Shelby. It was so much fun and the actors were amazing. It was playing at the Hale Center Theater in Orem. If any of you have the chance to go, do because it is a great time!

3 comments:

Adrie said...

Matt and I went to that a month or so ago, it was really cute. How are you? Yes, I still have your baby's girft sitting on my dresser I haven't made it to the post office, haha! Anyways I was just wondering about that hoola hoop thing. Have you started using it and if so is it working? I want one if it's working for you. Anyways let me know. When are yo coming back to work?

Cassandra said...

Hey! Eric's cousin was in that play. She was Matilda. I wish we could have seen it.

Cassandra said...

Hi Lindsay! Jeff, you married well; your wife is gorgeous. We think pretty highly of Jeff too. :)

As for the scrapbooking, the software I use if Photoshop CS3, and I have several websites I like to use: Oscraps, IKEA Goddess (she posts all the freebies she can find every day), Simply Yin, TaylorMade Designs, Two Little Pixels, Shabby Princess, Pure Scrap, etc. Hope this helps!