Sunday, June 14, 2015

Baby Annie Mae

Our sweet Annie Mae joined our family April 20th 2015 at 11:55pm.
Grandma and Grandpa and Trever flew in from Idaho on Saturday April 18th, one day past my due date. Brett had come home with the stomach flew a week earlier and he, Kelsey and I all took our turn being sick. Sunday night Jeff got sick and stayed in bed all day Monday. Monday (3 days late) I felt crampy in the afternoon, but no contractions, so Mom and I walked the 2 miles roundtrip to Brett's school. We had Tacos for dinner and watched Big Hero 6. At 10pm I decided to jump in the shower before bed. While in the shower I had my first contraction, and two more while there. I got out and told Jeff that I was in labor. He left to go get a coke because he still wasn't feeling well. I laid down in bed with my mom and she massaged my back while I was laboring. The contractions started coming hard and fast, so we called the midwife. She said to meet in 45 minutes at the birthing center. Mom, Jeff and I headed to the birthing center about 25 minutes away. When I got there I was dilated to a 9 and fifteen minutes later she was born.
We love our sweet baby girl and are so happy she is with us!
Fresh from heaven. 9lbs 20.5inches   



Very proud siblings.





No comments: