Monday, November 24, 2014

Fall 2014

We have had such a wonderful fall and I don't want to forget it, so I am going to try and update more frequently.
This little stud started Kindergarten this year.
It started off with Brett starting school shortly after our summer Idaho trip. I can't believe I have children in school, really?! I really miss him and the 7 hours are painful some days, but he has been loving it!
Fall is camping weather here in Texas and we tried out a new state park, Inks Lake. It was beautiful and we had a wonderful time, of course it rained on us in the night, it always does, even with a 0% chance of rain.
Rock climbing at its earliest.
Brett fishing at Inks Lake. He caught the only fish, a 12 inch bass.
Hiking the trails around the campground were so much fun!
Our campsite.
Brett kept saying, "look mom, I'm a mountain lion"
  
Happy camper.  


No comments: