Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Camping, Haircut and more...

 People frequently see me with my kiddos and stop to say, "wow, you are busy". Yes it's true, these babies keep me running. I have found waking up before the kids keeps me a step ahead of the game, which I need. We seem to go through dull mundane weeks, and weeks with adventure and surprises. The last two weeks have been full of surprises and adventure.
 Brett with bags packed for father-and-sons camp out. He was so excited, and kept going through his bad to make sure he had everything. "Okay, I got  my flashlight, fresh clean undies, and hairplane blank". It started to rain during the day and I was worried they might cancel the camp out. I texted Jeff "It's raining here, do you think they will cancel" and he texted back "they may cancel, but we're not". What a good dad, they had so much fun, but unfortunately didn't take any pictures.

 While the boys were gone at father-and-sons camp out, I took Dantzel to get her haircut into a bob. Her hair was growing into a mullet shape and I was not a big fan. She was perfectly behaved and it turned out adorable.

The finished product!

Smiley baby - 7wks. Kelsey is a happy and sweet baby, very even tempered. She will not take a pacifier, and oh I have tried to force it on her, she's not interested at all. Wakes up for a quick feeding only 1 time each night and loves to be held, a lot. She also enjoys her swing, and is becoming aware of her surroundings. She can coo and stick out her tongue in response to us sticking out our tongue at her. Her chubby cheeks are so kissable.

Sure love my buddy. 

My girls! So sweet!

1 comment:

Emily White said...

1 feeding a nightat seven weeks?! what is your secret?