Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Bretty!

Brett turned 3 on January 10th, and I am amazed by how much he has changed. He says the cutest things...like last night when the birthday celebrations were over he said, "Thanks for the great day today mommy". For the last while when asked how old he is Brett responds "I'm really 4" and we went along with it but kept reminding him on his birthday he was going to be 3, so far he's good with being 3.
Jeff has been dreaming of him and Brett riding around the neighborhood on Razor scooters together, so Brett (and Jeff) got a scooter for his present, and he was excited!!
I also wanted to post pics, so everyone can see how much our little buddy has changed these 3 years.

3 years

2 years

1 year

5 weeks

Loves the whole birthday idea: cake, birthday song, blowing out the candles.

I was so excited to make this dirt bike mountain cake for Brett and I thought it turned out pretty awesome. Unfortunately Brett didn't really understand it, when he saw it he said (slightly confused), "mommy, there's a cycle on my cake". Oh well, it brought me some joy and Brett did enjoy both the cake and the new toy motorcycle.

1 comment:

Emily White said...

OMGosh the cake is soo cute! I can't believe he is cruisin around on a scooter already...you are brave :) Happy Birthday Bretty we miss you!