Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Birthday!

I celebrated my 26th birthday this year, and I'm feeling old. Haha. When I met Jeff he was 26, and I remember thinking I was marrying an old man. It was a great day just chillin' with my peeps (Brett and Dantzel of course). Jeff came home early from work and we went out to Texas Roadhouse, mmmm honey butter on hot rolls.

26 years and 21 weeks.

I love this picture, Brett was so excited to sing happy birthday to me (it's one of his favorite songs and sometimes we sing it before bedtime even when it's no ones birthday).

3 comments:

Reianna said...

Congrats on your birthday and baby #3! Its great that you guys are back in Austin? What brought you back and what ward are you guys in now?

The Staley Family said...

Kids are so funny! Congrats on #3 too. Very exciting and your kiddos are darling!

The Drakes said...

Congrats on baby on the way!!! Wish we lived closer so we could hang out!! Maybe someday!! Your family is so cute!!