Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Our Week in Idaho

The kids and I left California for a week break in Idaho. It was so nice to see family and friends and get spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa. Hailee had her baby shower while we were there too! Mom, Hailee and I stayed up late every night doing crafts, games and talking.
Brett mowed the entire lawn with grandpa. I offered to take him after a few rows, but they ignored me.

Wagon ride. Dantzel was so tickled with it!!

Pretty girl.

Tired Hails, from staying up late every night. She made a perfect parking lot for Brett's cars.

Brett sneaking in to the baby shower for a cookie!

Dantzel thinking the party was for her!

First pig tails...ahhh so cute.

Staying up late eating popcorn with grandpa.

Brett can only throw the basketballs about halfway up the chute, but he loves it, he doesn't care if it never goes in the basketball hoop. What a sweetie. I love his innocence.

Livin' the life.

3 comments:

Susan said...

I just caught up on your blog. You're kids are so cute and getting so big! Hope all is well.

Angie said...

Oh I LOVE Dantzel's pig tails! So cute!

Lesley Wright said...

That is so funny that Brett does that with his cars. Carter does that too :)