Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Babies!!!

Sweet Brett. He loves this shirt and wants to wear it everyday. He cries a little when I tell him it's dirty. This shirt is called "boise state". All athletic looking shirts are labeled as "boise state".

I love this chubby girl, you can see the rolls in the stretch pants and they are so sweet and squishy. Such a happy baby. Dantzel's first word "mamama" I LOVE it.

New pajamas!! Dantzel looks afraid for her life and I don't blame her, Brett gives lots of tough love.

Snowing in March should be illegal.

Fancy Dansi!! This girl is the BEST, she is so happy. I love going into her room to get her from sleeping, she starts kicking and inahle yelling (not exactly sure what to call this amazing sound she makes). She is so happy to see you.

Going in for the kill...

mmm...daddy's chin, it doesn't get much better.


3 comments:

Elisa Allen said...

Your kids are so cute. I love Dantzel's cheesy smile too! They're both adorable! :)

Emily White said...

love that dantzel looks terrified for her life in those pjs - miss you guys!

Alissa Allen said...

Dantzel in that tutu cracks me up! They are both so stinkin cute!