Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hooray for summer and nice weather. We are still in Rexburg and it has been beautiful!! We are planning on staying in Rexburg, and have a home set up to rent come August. Jeff is starting a business here and he is getting excited to actually be an entrepreneur (I spell that word wrong EVERYTIME, I should really comit to learning how to spell it since that is what my husband does).
Our baby girl is less than 2 weeks away, and we are getting so excited to meet her. I had an appt. today and the midwife said she is quite small, she was worried enough that I had to get an ultrasound. After all the measurments were taken the estimated weight was only 5lb 12oz. She told me to stop exercising, rest more and get more calories. I think I can handle that.
Brett is doing great and growing so fast, he is such a boy. He loves anything with wheels and engines, one of his first words was "cycle". I love hearing his little feet pitter-patter on the tile and I love seeing him play with trains and cars. He has learned how to say "sister" and "Dantzel", he is going to be such a great big brother. He might be in shock the first couple of weeks and try to poke her eyes out, but he will get used to her being around. He loves helping around the house, he found a paint brush the other day and thought is was a perfect sized Bretty broom. He was walking around the house saying "seep" which I interpreted as sweep.


Trying to keep Brett awake after church with a sucker, not happening.

Brett tells me at least once a day "cycle, neigh". Interpretation "Daddy, I want to ride the cycle down to see the horsey".

Bowling...I can't believe they make bowling shoes that tiny!


Me and sister-in-law Elisa. We are only 3 days apart, we are both having girls...hooray!


Family reunion in Ashton.

We made trip to Utah to go boating at Yuba Lake with family. Brett loved driving the boat.


5 comments:

Adrie said...

Your belly is SO cute! It sounds like you guys are doing well and loving life right now. Good luck to your husband and good luck to you, I can't wait to see pics of your little girl!!!

The Stoddards said...

Such a cute update! I sent you a text message this morning, but still have no reply. Call me asap! I have a present for the baby on the way! We want to have you over before the baby comes for dinner. I am so excited to hear the news that you are staying around here for awhile at least! We are going to hang out all the time!! Call me!

Matt and Amanda said...

Your little boy is so cute and getting so big! Good luck with your girl:)

Jerolyn and Matt said...

Wow! It sounds like life is moving right along for you guys! Hope you are feeling well. Can't wait to see pictures of that little girl! Brett is so dang cute! He is going to be such a good big brother! Miss you guys!

The Allens said...

Lindsay,

You are doing so awesome being pregnant. I haven't heard you complaining like you normally do!! :) Love you sis.

James