Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

We had a wonderful Easter weekend with nice warm weather. Sorry to all Utah and Idaho friends, I heard it snowed. Anyway, Brett caught on really quick that plastic eggs can be opened and are filled with delicious treats. We had an egg hunt and he did great finding them and putting them in his basket. This morning for Easter he got a baby doll and Charlotte's Web movie. He is really sweet to his baby doll and hugs her and gives her kisses, but he also sticks his fingers in her eyes and throws her on the floor when he finds something else to play with. Practice and patience. He has learned the word soft, which he will hear a lot more of when the baby comes.

Jeff only has 17 more days until his last day of class...hooray! Me and Brett made a paper countdown chain for him. It has been a stinkin' hard year, but we are seeing a light at the end of the tunnel and hoping its not a train. Just kidding, life can only go up from here. But where to go...now that is a very good question.

Brett is loving being mommy's big boy helper and is at my legs ALL day. It does make everything take longer, but I know he is learning and eager to help, I'd hate to stifle that desire.

I am doing well and growing. The baby is moving lots and I can still run and do everything I need to without feeling slowed down, so that is good. I have nasty acne probably related to the baby and all the sugar I am eating. My goal is no sweets until graduation (May 1), it may not help the acne, but it can't hurt to try.

Easter 2010
Mommy's big boy helper

3 comments:

Emily White said...

ah yes..."helping" unload the dishwasher! always a treat trying to decide if you should now rewash the silverwear they've licked and thrown on the floor or just go with it and pretend it didn't happen :)

Adrie said...

Sounds like you guys are doing well. I get super bad acne when I'm pregnant too, it sucks! So excited for you for your husband to be done, that will be SO nice. You look great and can't even tell you are pregnant, jealous!

maria said...

HEY!!! Congrats on a second little one coming! And Jeff finishing school-that's really exciting!