Friday, February 26, 2010

New Do and Baby Bump

Wow, I can't believe it is almost march...hooray! That means: sunshine, baby, graduation and vacations are only months away. So I'm only 18 weeks but I am starting to have quite a little bump and I can feel the baby a lot. I also had a wild hair and got my hair cut short. It was a bit of a shock at first because I haven't had short hair and bangs for about 5 years. I am really starting to like it and I can still fit it into a pony tail, thank goodness.
New do and baby bump!!

Me and my bestest buddy!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you look so amazing I love your bump too! Congrats!

Britney said...

I love your short hair! I always think you look great with short hair! Are you going to find out what the baby is? What it your due date? So excited for you guys!

Adrie said...

You look awesome girl, and I love your short hair! 2 more weeks and you get to find out what it is, so exciting!!! Keep me posted!

Elisa Allen said...

You're so cute, Lindz. Your baby bump looks like most peoples' regular every-day bump!!!!! So exciting. Yeah for cousin buddies!!!!

Jerolyn and Matt said...

I love it! You look so great! And of course Brett is just adorable! Can't wait to know what you're having!! Hope things are going well for you guys! If you're ever up in Utah let us know! We'd love to see ya! Miss ya guys! Love ya!