Saturday, January 23, 2010

Birthday and New Craft Project!

I can't believe my baby is 1. We had a super fun birthday party with all his little friends. I think the party was mostly for me, cuz I love to do stuff like this. Brett enjoyed the company and the cupcake. He is eating all "big people" food now and I love it, it's so easy. He has 1 molar already and is growing like crazy: 90% height and 55% for weight.

Bretty unsure of sitting on a ledge by himself, but I had to take a picture of my awesome decorating.

Cupcake...he could not keep his eyes or paws off of it.

Birthday are awesome, so is big people food.

A happy sugar-overloaded 1 year old.


I have wanting to make little boy church ties for a long time, but I was kind of intimidated, it looked really hard. But my good friend got a sewing machine and was willing to help me put it together. So here is my finished product...Love it.

I got this pattern from makeitandloveit.blogspot.com It was well worth the $6 pattern and so much fun. And if I can make ties, anybody can. I am a beginner-beginner sewer.

7 comments:

Hails said...

Bretty is just getting cuter and cuter! I can't believe it! You are so awesome and crafty, I love the ties! P.S. You make studly babies! Love you!

Jerolyn and Matt said...

Happy Birthday to little Brett! He is so dang cute!!

Good job on the ties!! They turned out so well!! Hope you are still feeling well! Take care!

Da Denninghoff's said...

Congratulations on baby #2! That's so exciting:) Eve and Esther are 17 months apart and it has been so fun having them so close. They are bff. We are so happy for you all.

Emily White said...

love love love the ties - we do rock the mommy world don't we?!?! lol

The Allens said...

Lindz,

You are so cool making your own ties. Our kids don't even have ties (hint hint). You are a very crafty woman. Love you.

Megan said...

this craft project is so cute! and congrats! you guys look so happy!

Adrie said...

You already look like a pro sewer. I can't believe little Brett is one, has it really been one year? He is adorable and looks like he had an awesome birthday!