Thursday, May 7, 2009

National Geographic worthy

I know I am kind of bias, but my dad is a pretty sweet photographer. I think National Geographic should hire him. This is Dad, Jeff and Hailee's trip to Yellowstone from Dad's perspective.

I guess this bear was digging in the dirt for some grub and this crow kept bugging him. Silly crow...I wouldn't be messing with a hungry grizzly.

Yellowstone hot pots....nice and sulfery.


The water running off the log looks a lot like a teethbrush! I call it a teethbrush, because I have more than one tooth.

And finally my favorite pic. This is an amazing pic, this buffalo still has morning frost on his coat! Great shot Dad!

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Soooo, I don't mean to open up old wounds, but is that the buffalo that headbutted your dad's car?

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures! I've never been to Yellowstone . . . maybe Clint will take me this summer :)
It was good to see you guys the other night! Good luck with the move, school, babies, etc. Hopefully we can visit this summer!

Adrie said...

These pictures are seriously amazing. Your dad should submit them. When do you move? I got my eyeliner tattooed when I was 17 and it was great for the first year and then it faded blue. I guess they have improved the colors so it won't fade to blue anymore, so I really need to get it re-done. It hurt so bad and I am so scared. So anyways if you can handle the pain, definetely worth it!

Alissa Allen said...

Those are pretty cool pictures! Okay, those cookies are the greatest. I have made them so many times now that I don't think my jeans fit anymore! They are just fabulous! You saved my credibility as a baker! Thanks! Also, I need your new address when you get a chance! And more pictures of Brett on your posts! :)
Love you guys! Drive carefully!