Monday, August 12, 2013

Par-tay Boat


Every year we go to Lake Travis with members of our ward on a two-story party boat. It is always a good time with great food, good music, dancing and swimming. Once the boat is out in an open area the motor shuts off and the slide turns on, and then the party starts. The kids are going crazy jumping of the top and going down the slide. Brett was really excited to go down the slide by himself this year, Dantzel was not interested at all. The only hiccup with the trip was Jeff, trying to show off, acting 20ish...he did a canon ball near the side of the boat. soaking the entire lower crowd and all our plates. I didn't see it happen so I asked, who in the world just soaked the boat? Didn't even need to ask, of course it was Jeff, the problem was he hurt his back, really bad. That's another story. The night was perfect and beautiful and a highlight of our summer!


My awesome family!! 
The water was so warm and wonderful, Kelsey loved it!  And I'm lovin' her chocolate chip smeared face, YUM!

Ready to go on the slide by himself. 
Action shot. He only stopped for food when I forced him. He wanted to jump and slide and swim and that's it!

My  girls! We spent quite a bit of time in the water, but these two really like being on the party boat. Kelsey stole the show with her dancing, it really is precious.

Brett came to ask me if he could jump of the top of the boat. Of course being the good mom I am I said no. He said, "no mom, I'm going right now". Jeff followed him up and tried to go down with him holding his hand. Brett wouldn't have it, he just jumped right in, no hesitation. Immediately after he surfaced, he turned to Jeff and yelled, "oh my gosh, Dad, I love it" 

No comments: